- Use python pygments for cgit syntax highlighting
- Pager for blagh
Run werc on CGD Clean up nginx.conf for CGD Use cgit without gitosis Try swerc/quark
- Rebuild! swerc.
- Add IRC to contact details
Add Public key to about/home Fix nginx expire directives Publish nginx config to werc mailing list Fix (or remove) feedburner - 07-07-11 - Fixed! - then removed - 07-15-11 Reconfigure for Varnish 3!!! man cut (!awk) man tr (!sed)
Wordpress archives need to be exported and converted to markdown.
- 05-05-2010 - Archives are up, need to trim the fat and update the link paths.
- 03-09-2011 - Done! Blagh’s index handling could use some work though.
- 03-22-2011 - And got it - done and done.
Clean up all the stylesheets (for werc and gitweb) to use consistent scalable units.
- 03-16-2011 - Done! But gitweb does better on a browser with a decent user agent stylesheet.
Google custom search
Wouldn’t it be nicer if the results were in an iframe on my own results page?
- 03-22-11 - No.
- 03-26-11 - Rearranged and absoulte positioned for source order in command line browser.
- 07-07-11 - Google site search form with js
- 07-15-11 - Even simpler, no js or iframes required
Horizontal menu handling
Check this vs current suckless version - Suckless Horizontal Menu
- 03-22-11 - The actual suckless version actually sucks less (seems more obvious in retrospect)
- 03-25-11 - I ended up going back to the default handler because I wanted to keep the menu as a nested list. I still wanted the style of the suckless menu though, so I stripped out the extra characters in the nav_tree handler to match. I did have to make a small change to correct the HTML syntax (I’ll submit a patch) - it wouldn’t normally matter too much, but the markup had to be just right to get a nested list to render horizontally like this. The rest was all CSS.
- 03-26-11 - CSS only will work - but really need to limit nav handler to only output two menu levels - more than that is over-complicated.
- 03-27-11 - Set third + levels to display: none - no need to have them for the blog, but still useful for command line browsers.
Now I can host (and you can browse) my repos here.
- 03-09-11 - Done! But, I switched to git.
Optimize varnish settings to cache for werc. (and disable PHP/MySQL)
- 03-27-11 - Done!
- 10-19-11 - Varnish 3 needs reconfiguration, temporarily disabled, nginx back on port 80.
- 12-30-11 - Done! We cache everything.